60% of your body weight is water; we tend to lose a lot amount of water daily through breathing, sweating and urine that is why it is recommended to drink 8 glasses of water daily (1.9 liters).
You don't need to sip from your water bottle all day to satisfy your fluid needs. Your diet, including the beverages you drink, can provide a large portion of what you need, Fruits and vegetables contain lots of water (example oranges, cucumbers, watermelon and tomato), and also Milk, juice and other beverages also have large amounts of water.
Lack of water can lead to dehydration; this can lead to a lot of problems like joint pain, cholesterol problems, blood pressure problems, skin problems, poor digestion, carving, heart problems and depression. The good news are that you don’t have to reach this limit to know that you need fluid there are some warning signs by which your body tells you I am DRY!! This signs and symptoms of dehydration include:
- Dry mouth
- Little or no urination
- Muscle weakness
The benefits of having enough fluid in your diet are:
- Eye clarity
- Glowing skin
- Flush toxin
- Helps in staying power physically and mentally
- Help in delivering nutrients to the cells
- Delivers oxygen to the cells efficiently
- Increases blood oxygen levels
- Can reduce depression, stress and anxiety
- Can restore normal sleep cycle
- Increases the efficiency of the immune system
- May reduce risk of heart attacks and strokes
- Can prevent constipation
- Reduces the skin’s signs of aging
- Aids in weight loss
- Enhances joint flexibility and strength
- Drink two glasses of water immediately after waking up
- Always keep a bottle close by; at home or at work even when you are out shopping
- You can always add a lemon drops to the water
- You can keep a reminder on your mobile
It's sounds hard to do but by time you will get used to it and without noticing it you will find yourself drinking the whole amount.
Have a nice day.
A house divided against itself cannot stand. (Abraham Lincoln)