Custom colors for cool tones:
Cool skin tones look stunning in blue-based colors and jewel tones, including sapphire, magenta, plum and royal blue.
Foundation: For a fresh, natural look, choose colors that have blue- or pink-based undertones to match your cool complexion, or a pale foundation with light pink undertones.
Eye shadow: To enhance your eyes, select shades in deep, icy blues, silver, gray and emerald green. But pass on colors in the warm brown family, including apricot, coral, cream and bronze.
Cheeks: For a radiant complexion, consider pinks and plums. Avoid auburn and almond shades, which are best for warm skin tones.
Lips: In keeping with your blue-based palette, also choose lip colors with the same undertone. Warm colors like browns and corals may wash out cool skin tones and even make your teeth look yellow.
Hair: You should choose colors with the word ash or cool in them, as well as blue, smoke and moon in them. You should avoid colors with gold, yellow, red or bronze tones in them.
- Sharp, stark and clear hues
- Intense, rich colors, like black, navy blue, red, and hot pink
- Bright white or icy pastels, such as like cool blues, pinks and yellows.
- Soft neutrals and pastels, as well as muted colors with cool undertones.
- Powder blue, dusty pink, mauve, lavender, plum, and pale yellow.
- earthy tones and subdued colors like beige, orange and gold
- Light-medium browns and some camel
- Intense, vivid hues
- Earth tones , Black and orange
Custom colors for warm tones:
Foundation: Avoid foundation that has pink undertones. Stick to yellow bases like tan, wheat, honey, cream, beige and amber.
Eye shadow: Are you going for a natural or striking look? For natural highlights, choose shadows from the same color family as your skin tone — beige, chocolate, gold, copper, taupe, eggshell, apricot or olive. To add drama, apply a contrasting color to those natural shadows.
Cheeks: Avoid pinks and purples. Instead, lavish your cheeks in red-orange tones like copper, strawberry, peach, mango, cranberry or tawny.
Lips: also avoid pinks and purples, draw on deeper versions of your blush color and avoid the opaque, frosted tones.
Hair: You should choose colors with the word gold, beige, sun, or honey in them, Rich golden browns and golden blond shades as well as auburn are perfect for warm tones. Use warm gold or red highlights. Avoid any hair color with the word ash in it. Also avoid extreme hair colors like jet black, white, blue or violet.
- Rich golden, spicy, and earthy colors
- Muted and rich warm colors, such as camel, beige, olive, orange, gold, dark brown, and grey.
- Pale, soft colors, such as peach, camel, golden yellow, golden brown, aqua, ivory, bright greens, true reds, clear blues and coral.
- Fabric textures should have a refined finish, crisp linens, gabardines, and polished cottons
- Clear, bright colors
- Black and white
- Blue tones
- dark, dull/muted colors
Have a nice day